H.E. Madam Dominique Ouattara
First Lady of the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire
H.E. Madam Dominique Ouattara, First Lady of the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire had adistinguished career as head of a Company following a university degree in GoodsAdministration and a degree in Real Estate.Mother of two children, Mrs. Dominique Ouattara has been involved for decades inhumanitarian activities. She established in 1998 the Children of Africa Foundation,which works in 11 countries in Africa and particularly in Côte d’Ivoire.
• H.E. Madam Dominique Ouattara through her Foundation and her Cabinetwork in several areas:
• Health with a focus on the elimination of mother to child transmission ofHIV and the construction of a hospital dedicated to mothers and children.
• Education with the support to schooling of children through the distributionof school kits,
• Women empowerment with the Support to Women Fund of Côte d’Ivoire(FAFCI) that allows over 100,000 women to undertake Income GeneratingActivities.
• The fight against the worst forms of child labor in Côte d’Ivoire in all areas ofeconomic life. This earned her the World Cocoa Foundation (WCF) Award.
• Social activities with several actions to the benefit of vulnerable populations.